Thursday, July 03, 2008

So it begins....

Dress rehearsals start tonight. We are in amazingly good shape. I confess to being a bit stunned by that. We have a page of notes and a buttload of logistics and lists to sort out today- but pretty much ALL the clothes are there....out of curiousity- I think I might count them... Seriously, A LOT of clothing. Thank all y'all who are praying- it's working- keep praying- we still have to get through dress....all those actors in tight spaces. Yikes. Thankfully, it's a humble crowd- it's amazing how a little humility goes a long way. No divas in this bunch.
So that will be my life for the next week and a half...it'll be nice to have a day off tomorrow to recover from tonight.

Don't forget to check out my art at the Green Bean! It's up for the month of July!

No comments: