Sunday, May 18, 2008

WE'RE GETTING A NEW BED!!!

WHOO HOO! New bed! We bought a new bed! We tried on beds and we bought a new bed! We won't have it until next week, but we have a new bad! BYE BYE BAD OLD BED! WE GOT A NEW BED!!! Thank you tax rebate- we poured it back into the economy and we bought a NEW BED! Neither Marty nor I have ever bought a bed, but today, WE BOUGHT A NEW BED!!! There will be enough room for everyone including the cat, Marty won't toss and turn and bounce me in the night because WE'LL HAVE A NEW BED!!! He won't hit me in the head because he sleeps with his arm straight out because WE'LL HAVE A NEW BED!!! I am very excited. Can you tell? Did I mention WE'RE GETTING A NEW BED!!! Next Monday, our NEW BED will arrive. WHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

new bed
yay.

No comments: