Monday, February 25, 2008

GIZMOS.....ON!

So I was watching Independence Day the other day. I love all those it's the end of the world kind of movies. And I was watching the part where the REALLY GEEKY guy was talking about the space ship down in the bowels of Area 51, and he's talking about how interesting it is because in the last 24 hours, all the gizmos have come on and started working.

That's how I feel. I feel like, after almost 3 years, all my spiritual "gizmos" have come back online. Halle-freakin'-lujah. Seriously. I have missed it. But I feel like I am praying with faith and purpose again. God has connected me to some people in my church that I feel like I can be authentic with my "spiritual weirdness," which is a huge relief. And I feel like God is really talking and I am in tune again. I feel like there is an assignment at hand. It's been a long time. He's been talking to me- showing me things along the way- two instances in particular in 2006-2007. But inside, I feel lit up again and it's GREAT. And I think the depression I battled for so long, was indeed, warfare. The devil is a booger. I don't know what the point of breakthrough was, I am just happy it happened. And I am praying at church again. And all the gizmos are going. I'm excited, but, dang skippy, I feel like we're in for a bumpy ride. Thank goodness I LOVE that kind of stuff. YYYEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWWWWW!

No comments: