Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh, the irony.....

So I went to the Greenbean Coffee Shop today to get a salad for lunch. As I walked by a car, I noticed a bumper sticker that read "Dogs are family. Would you leave your grandma chained up at home?"

Okay. I am okay with that statement, except...

THEIR DOG WAS LOCKED IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was one of those dogs that hurls itself and barks like mad at any passer-by.
I was very tempted to stick a note on their car saying, "Would you leave your grandma locked in the car while you enjoy a cup of coffee inside?"
People are goofy.

In other news- I am enjoying the "lull" at work, catching up on some projects at home and...relaxing. It won't last long, believe me. I am looking forward to the visit of dear friends- although, I received a notice for jury duty today that would interfere...jury duty on my BIRTHDAY....of course, I will try and get out of it. Thankfully, it's the week we start dress rehearsals, hopefully I can get out because of work. So that's all the news....

Don't lock your grandma in the car or leave her chained up at home....

1 comment:

becca said...

laughed like mad at the dog locked in the car... ;)