Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I have lost the head of the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come....

Seriously. And what a heckuva thing to lose. I've lost his mind, and his hands, and his shoulders. I know they are SOMEWHERE- but heck if I know where. This is a dilemma. I am up to my eyeballs in Christmas shows- I really need those body parts to reappear. They are in a box tucked away in an obvious spot, I am sure. Sigh. I pray that they appear in a timely manner.

Meanwhile, I've been playing Christmas music to try and get pumped up to get these shows done, it's a little funky listening to "It's a Marshmallow World" before Halloween. But we do what we have to do. So far, all shows seem to be going well (THANK YOU, JESUS!) with the exception of the stray apparition parts.

We are also getting ready for Halloween. We're participating in the Trunk or Treat at church- we're doing a pirate theme- and we're doing it RIGHT! I am quite excited, the treasure chest appeared today- the wigs are done, costumes pulled, pumpkins (to be dressed as pirates) purchased. I am looking forward to it.

And that's life. Christmas in October. Glory.

No comments: