Friday, August 31, 2007

No, I haven't dropped off the planet....

....but I have been up to my eyeballs at work. We are currently building "The Importance of Being Earnest" and it's crazy. We are building all six women's outfits- all turn of the century. So far, 3 are finished and bits are started on others. They are quite beautiful, if I do say so myself...and I do. I have a great team of stitchers and interns working their tails off- and it definitely shows. I have built 2 hats that are quite extraordinary as well. I have been praying over this production since January- and I think it is paying off. Oscar Wilde would be proud. He was all about pretty people, pretty things and beauty. Well, thus far, there are a lot of pretty things on pretty people and it's all quite beautiful. I probably won't come up for air until October, so don't be alarmed....

In other news- both cats seem to be doing well, this week it will have been a whole month since we have taken Max to the vet. HUZZAH! And Mickey continues to be fat and sassy. Now, we just need to get all the knots out of their fur. Grrr. We will FINALLY close Joseph this week- it feels like the show that has run FOREVER. I survived Christmas musical auditions- I even sang...oddly enough, I didn't get a major singing role...hmmmmm.... BUT my husband did- he will be the VILLAIN....muhahaha....SWEET. If you are in this time zone, y'all need to come and check it out. That's about all the news for now...I will reboot in October...be well!

No comments: