Friday, May 11, 2007

Waiting....

...for first dress rehearsal to start in about an hour
...to find out how dress rehearsal goes so I can plan the rest of my week
...to get biopsy results for Mickey, to find out if it's cancer or something else that's causing his weight loss and then decide what to do
...to make some potentially hard decisions
...for prayers to be answered for my friends who are facing serious health issues
...to find time to prepare and pack for my trip
...to find time to get the next show set up, 3 plays read and help decide a Christmas show, and attend 2-3 meetings all during a tech week, before we go on our trip
...to see how fast or slow this week goes, and if I can actually get it/keep it together this week
...for God to prove Himself faithful, yet again
...for God to restore my soul (it desperately needs it, I feel as if I am in a perpetual state of "On the verge of losing it")
...for God to save my cat, my friend these past 15 years
...for God to heal my friends
...for God to help those friends that don't know Him to find Him through these hard times
...for God.

No comments: